 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9363
Re: Hello everybody.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 22:45:59 GMT

Michael Purvis wrote:

Hi everyone... some of you may have met me at rtl14 or the dinner. Those that
didn't may refer to me as 'that guy' or simply 'hey you'.

where were you sitting at east side marios?

He was sitting next to me.... the person at whom you pointed and exclaimed,
"Who's that?!?"

how rude was I to you??

Fortunately I don't consider point to be rude.  Unsophisticated perhaps, but not
rude.  ;)

Allan