 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9362
Re: C-4; Is that the best you can do?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 22:41:32 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
Well, Calum hasn't come up with a cool, odd, name for the Connect Four event
yet, so I thought I'd make a suggestion

There was a persistent rumour during the planning dinner that it would be
renamed "Connect 3" to make it easier for Chris.

Allan B.