 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9371
Re: C-4; Is that the best you can do?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 22:06:42 GMT

Allan Bedford wrote:

There was a persistent rumour during the planning dinner that it would be
renamed "Connect 3" to make it easier for Chris.

Allan B.

Allan, this is NOT the best way to start of in RTL!!!!

I didn't say I started the rumour.... just that there was one.  ;)

And remember, I didn't drive all that way (3 hours, including 1/2 of it on two
wheels to bypass a closed highway) just for an rtlToronto dinner.  I also came
to pitch the participation in the Hobby Show booth.  What did you think of my
presentation?

so far, all i'm seeing in a tractor boy.  who does not even live in the 416 area
code.

Chris, I'm feeling really bad about all of this.  Let me tell you what I'm going
to do to make it up to you.  I will help you to not only bring your models IN to
the Hobby Show, but also to help you carry them OUT on the Sunday afternoon.  I
think that should set things right between us.

Either that, or I can drag out the "monkey in a cage" email again.  ;)

All the best!
Allan B.