 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9361
Re: C-4; Is that the best you can do?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 21:51:58 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
I don't plan to share my actual code, or algorithm(s).

Aw shucks. I want to make sure mine can own the general one. :) Oh well, I'm
pretty sure my bot will be ready for the hobby show. I figure getting a whole
bunch of people to play it is a good test of both the algo and the reliability
of the mechanism.

Either way, I just installed BrickOS today, so I can start speed tests. In terms
of memory limitations alone, I should be able to 'think' at least 5 moves ahead.