 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9355
Re: Hello everybody.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 02:12:17 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
   The only real advantage to this set-up is that only one wire will travel between robots.

The other advantage is that this way I can still use that sensor for homing rather than it just being a dud.

   The basic idea is still for me to open/close one sensor input on your RCX, when I’m finished.

Yup. But it needs to be clarified how soon that sensor is to be open again... because whether two wires or one, it’s important that it be a click rather than an extended depression. That’s why I like the idea of the clock starting once the sensor has been released rather than once it’s pressed.