 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9356
Re: Hello everybody.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 02:19:19 GMT

where were you sitting at east side marios?
I forget... over with Rob and John.

how rude was I to you??
No worse than I'm used to. :)

(oh look -- villagephotos won't let me steal any more than 5 MBs of bandwidth
per day. Oh well, it'll be up again tomorrow... weird... that image is only 55k,
so that means this page was viewed on 90 indepentant computers in the last six
hours?)