 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9354
Re: Red Rover
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 02:35:05 GMT

Ivan Louch wrote:

SNIP

....outfit them with live RC control and have the audience
control the rovers trying to perform some pick-n-place tasks. Should be a
definite crowd pleaser.

Ivan

YA, 'cause that's what RTL is all about.  pleasing the audience.

uh huh.

rtlToronto, bring the family, have some fun.

THATs are motto.

!! N O T !!

you know our motto,

rtlToronto, not the friendliest place on the internet so $%#^& &&^^ (1)

Chris
"It is a very clever strategy IMHO, and I applaud Chris for thinking of it."
K.C.

(1)  ask Dave K.  Secretly he weeps into his pillow at night after a hard day
of RTL ribbing.