 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8994
Re: See what you find when you go snooping around...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 19:25:22 GMT

Isn't that known as algebra?

huh?   algebra?  is that like fake numbers and all that phooey?

hummm.

let me do some search on line for... how do you say....

algebra.

I mean any word with bra in it has to be cool right?

How do you express gayness or highness in variables or linear systems?

I use variables like X, Y & Z.

in fact all my programs start off with

x var = 0
y var = 0
z var = 0

to me these are like constants.

(I'm now going to remove that line on the rtlToronto presentation file that says
"Problem solving oriented". Shameful.)

i don't get it.

:/