 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8992
Re: See what you find when you go snooping around...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 19:18:10 GMT

David Koudys wrote:

And people wonder why I don't just hover inside rtlToronto...

http://mahnkiman.tweekmonster.org/stuff/TheLegoTreasureHunt.swf

Have a boo!

Dave K
-who lnows that he'll be searching for that treasure all afternoon :)

Killed in the SPIKE room,

Yep, that always gets me too.

and I'm trying to find a web page that will
teach me how to solve for those dumb  mike is twice as old as ben, ben is
gay but is 4 times younger than mary, mary is high, but in really 12
times mike.

I hate those.

I knew I should have paid more attention to that grade 7 class on problem
solving.

Set it up with something you think is close, then when it doesn't work out
change your estimate so the end result is closer. Example, I set two of the
minifig's ages and then figured the third from that. It was wrong, so I tweaked
it more until I got it right.

Gotta figure out the spike room patters, or stock up on lives.

-Tim 'ouch!'