 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8496
  Re: New York's Mayor....

(...) I was ready to buy the B5 Season 3 and some AAA batteries for the Spybot when the power went out. Slowly went home and sort LEGO until it get really dark. I am sure the folks down South in Toronto have more interesting story when they get back (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: New York's Mayor....

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ka-On Lee wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> I tool my telescope out last night and viewed Mars and the Moon. The Milky Way could be seen easily in Hamiltyon--first time I've seen it in Hamilton. I got B5 s3 from AMazon on (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: New York's Mayor....

(...) I see TSE opened up fine. American SE is down while NYSE is up. Yesterday the markets got a full day in but us peons on 20 minute delays see flatlines just prior to closing. My old employer in NYC, Bear Stearns has even had air conditioning (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: New York's Mayor....

(...) I never really understood the point of buying new-release DVDs from online stores. I was able to preorder B5.3 from my local Sam Goody and pick it up Tuesday for the preorder special of USD80 (reg USD100), and I didn't have to pay a dime for (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: New York's Mayor....

(...) I think that I got it for 74.95US becaue I preordered--have to verify. It was more for convenience than saving money. "Oh look, B5 in my mailbox! Sweet!" (...) Totally agreed. I taped B5 when it originally aired on TV and still have all the (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: New York's Mayor....

(...) They still have it listed for that price, so yeah, you probably did. However, to get free shipping, you have to be willing to wait another 3-5 days for delivery, so I doubt I would have saved any money on that deal, and I wouldn't have gotten (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)