 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 79
78  |  80
Subject:
Elm Street article
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 00:53:45 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Here's an article from Elm Street magazine, a Canadian publication.  (It's
sort of like Homemakers but with a little more urbanism in it)

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-102800-elmstreet.jpg

They took some unusual quotes but overall it's a nice little article.  I
even supplied them an amusing photo to use.

Calum