 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 78
Re: thanks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 05:21:05 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
page.  (ie, not "Well, first they have to have a name that starts with C.
Then they need to have attended at least NINE rtlToronto events.  Then they
have to know the secret web handshake. :)

Calum

nine rtl events?  I've been slacking! )

The joke was more or less because there have only been eight rtlToronto
events and no one has actually been to all of....WAIT!  I have!  I'm the
only person who's been to all eight rtlToronto events, including the very
first one (with Chris and Jeff) to the very latest one at Mel's.  Weird.

seriously, are we finalized on the second friday of nov. at mels?
it was great the last time.  i've been intrigued by the space ship talk--i
(who understands that there really IS a secret web handshake but he won't
let in on it so he won't blow his chances of discovering what it is)

Unless anyone has any real objection to Mel's, yeah, I think we're go live
for November 10th, Friday, 6pm, Mel's.

Calum