 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 81
Re: Elm Street article
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 19:18:54 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
They took some unusual quotes but overall it's a nice little article.  I
even supplied them an amusing photo to use.

WOW, I'll say.  they did take some unusual quotes.

"a dot-com income"

Nowadays that is negative, or so it seems, with most people's options way
underwater.

"a stiff ABS addiction"
"heartless thrill" of hunting for lego.....

This one puzzles me, what does it mean? I think it's quite thrilling to find
something.

++Lar