 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 84
Re: Elm Street article
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 03:12:16 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message

Here's an article from Elm Street magazine, a Canadian publication.  (It's
sort of like Homemakers but with a little more urbanism in it)

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-102800-elmstreet.jpg

They took some unusual quotes but overall it's a nice little article.  I
even supplied them an amusing photo to use.

Calum

I'm sorry Calum, but I can't take my eyes off the headline:

RETRO GLAMOUR
Makeup goes back to the '40s

    Iain