 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7536
Re: I adore my...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 17:13:37 GMT

PS: This weekend, I bought an SX, too!  Aerio SX, that is.  But it cost
more than $60US.  On the bright side, I can visit you guys without
begging Derek any more.  On the very bright side, it's yellow.

http://www.elepent.com/photos/suzuki/aerio.jpg

really????