 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7534
Re: I adore my...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 16:58:50 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Elliott wrote:

PS: This weekend, I bought an SX, too!  Aerio SX, that is.  But it cost
more than $60US.  On the bright side, I can visit you guys without
begging Derek any more.  On the very bright side, it's yellow.

ROCK ON!!  Dude, that's awesome!

I've long admired the Aerio, in second place behind the Echo hatch.  Well, maybe
not second place.  And it is kind of big.

(Now I'm all about the Chevy Aveo/Daewoo Kalos, too.  I'd be more interested in
it, except it's *Chevy*.  I just don't like North American vehicles at all.)

Congrads, though :)

    Iain (saving up for the 2004 Prius)