 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7513
Re: I adore my...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 16:50:11 GMT

S T A Y a while.....

- pause-

!!(S T A Y   F O R E V E R)!!

moo ha ha ha

Oh no.  Horrible memories of grade 4* computer class and people loading that
game off of BIG FLEXIBLE DISC and geting in trouble for playing "games" during
Mavis Beacon.

    Iain

* - or whenever, I honestly don't remember.  I know we had a whole bunch of
C64's or 128's or something (they were white) and then the "network" came and we
replaced everything with PS/2's (little macintosh ripoffs from IBM).  I hated
them.  We played a lot of "Ancient Empires" because it was "educational".

What's SX64, anyway?