 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7247
Re: Lego Bowl
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 14:42:05 GMT

(I know everyone's footsteps at this place - I'll hear someone go by and call
their
name, and they're like, "How'd you know it was me????" and I'm like,
"Because you walk like a spaz and flail").  YOU DONT NEED TO STOMP.  It's
funny because I know exactly how each of my coworkers starts a phone
convesation.  But it's geting annoying.  Is it Friday 6pm yet?  Chris, are
you hiring?

Iain, you don't want to work for me.  I stomp all the time....

and I am prone to random acts of muttering.

AND I start all my phone calls with "hollynorth...."

unless I make the call then I go into this routine:

"Hi, my name is Chris, I'm calling from HollyNorth. Who would I speak to, to
discuss, (insert neat fx stuff here)"

Using this system I can get SO much done.  If you like free catalogues then this
is the PERFECT opening line. some of the better industrial supply house's have
catalogues that are reference material in and of themselves.

also, I was at Zellers and some of the easter chocolate is EVEN cheaper.  like a
bag of those eggs is like 49 cents.

I was going to get a really big MR. BUNNY, but kate would not let me.   So can
someone explain to my why my government will let me vote, and drive (and maybe
go to war if need be)   but my wife will not let be buy candy?

has anyone seen or heard from Bruce?

Chris