 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7246
Re: New ViperSE begins testing at Ventax (Video link)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 14:21:14 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Stehlik writes:

Amazing! Why do you even bother with Lego?
Rob

I probably make it out to sound a lot more glorious than it really is...  I
mean, it's fun sometimes, but there's just an unbeliveable amount of
frustration (and I'm assuming that's standard in any job) and it doesn't
seem to be outweighing the times that are good.  Argh.

That said, you probably should (and deserve to) be the one siting here at
this desk, not me.  :(

    Iain