 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7234
Re: New ViperSE begins testing at Ventax (Video link)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 15:14:36 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
holy ca ca! Its cool to see what you do with Lego, but to see this and
know you were a MAJOR influence in its design and fruition....

What's amazing IIRC about the Viper and ViperSE is that the idea was
originally pitched by Iain to his boss with a Lego model.  Isn't that cool?

Calum
PS-cooler than a $104 track cleaner.