 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7243
Re: New ViperSE begins testing at Ventax (Video link)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 15:11:13 GMT

Amazing! Why do you even bother with Lego?
Rob

"Iain Hendry" <militaryduckjock@rogers.com> wrote in message
Friday, we fired up the newest Viper to be built at Ventax.  This will be
the fastest one yet.  The tipspeed as it passes through its centrepoint,
once we get it up to 100%, will be appr. 117 km/h.  Right now in these
videos, which I shot today, it is running at just 40% speed (so I guess
about 45 km/h through the centrepoint).

http://members.rogers.com/footballduckjock/as206se.mpg  (production, • 52sec,
2.35 MByte MPEG)

http://members.rogers.com/hockeyduck/Test01.mpg  (raw footage clip so you
can hear the thing, 8sec, 436 KByte MPEG)

    Iain