 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7236
Re: New ViperSE begins testing at Ventax (Video link)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 16:19:39 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

PS-cooler than a $104 track cleaner.

let me get this straight....

$104 USD for a bit of steel, and some round felt.

for $104 (or less) someone could rig up a new mindstorms sensor that
measures the resistance of the track and trigger a motor to clean the
required section. (using a pencil eraser, or maybe some isopropyl @ 99%)

I dunno,  I'd just hire some college kid to clean the track for me.

    Iain