 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7245
Re: Lego Bowl
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 14:14:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

but god forbid you update the rtlToronto web page and pic from the past
FEW events.

heck, forget the witty repartee; just upload the pics.

I dunno, I liked the bowl, it made me want to have something similar here.

Then I remembered, I hate it when people come bug me.  :)

    Iain

PS - for everyone who works in an office-environment, does it drive you up
the wall when people come up behind you, and then they like, sort of start
*stomping* the last few steps as they get to your desk, to signify their
presence?  I'm geting sick of it, and I called one of my coworkers on it
yesterday.  It's like, a silent office.  I can hear you comming and know who
you are before I can even see you, based on your footsteps (I know
everyone's footsteps at this place - I'll hear someone go by and call their
name, and they're like, "How'd you know it was me????" and I'm like,
"Because you walk like a spaz and flail").  YOU DONT NEED TO STOMP.  It's
funny because I know exactly how each of my coworkers starts a phone
convesation.  But it's geting annoying.  Is it Friday 6pm yet?  Chris, are
you hiring?