 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7255
Re: Lego Bowl
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 17:27:40 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

ok, the "fan story"

:snip:

someone had the idea to hose off the fan and motor for cleaning, while
it was on and running.

OMG.  I just got an idea, make a big indoor circular building, in a
waterpark, and put like 20 of these mounted circumferally and point them at
a tangent in the building.  Then, get everyone inside, and turn them on.  It
would be like "HURRICANE: THE RIDE"!

What if you put like sticks of uncooked pasta in it?  It would shred them
and blow them everywhere!! TOILET PAPER, YES!!!!!!

They used fans that looked a LOT like that in this thing I saw in Orlando
last year.  You basically do static skydiving - you get in this big
spaceship looking thing, and fans blow you up in the air and you just bounce
around.  It looked insanely fun, but it was like $50 USD for 10 minutes or
something like that.

...So my buddies went over and did the 300' Skycoaster and I watched.  :)

How many of these fans did you get, Chris?  Now I want one.  I'd buy one if
it was $50 or less.

    Iain