 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 672
671  |  673
Subject:
questions about rtl8
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 19:22:33 GMT

I'll be at the train show, but don't have much to contribute (unless you go
monorail, have lots of monorail track, though my switches are being very
tempermental :( ) but I want to see all the rolling stock and LEGO just
being LEGO w/o technic stuff.

But am working on my 'bot at this time for rtl8 and have a question.

If I make a 'bot that gathered blocks, a la marble harvester and block
stacking, and separated those blocks inside the actual 'bot, i.e. two
compartments, one containing all black blocks and one holding all white
blocks, and then, after 5 minutes, my robot parks itself on the dividing
line and the black blocks inside my 'bot are on my side of the line, and the
white blocks inside the 'bot are on my opponents side of the line, does that
count, even though both sets of blocks are still inside the same 'bot?

Just wonderin'

Happy building )

p.s. I am sooo wanting to start into this train thing, where do I start?
where do i get LEGO train sets?  I look in stores and there isn't much anymore.

Dave