 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 688
Re: questions about rtl8
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 15:29:58 GMT

Speaking of wet dreams, PKI IN 18 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you have fun.... :-)

Heck yeah! Flight of Fear went topless this year (They removed the #&@*(@$
over-the-shoulder restraints and replaced them with lap bars, YEAH!!!), Son
of Beast was finally open - it's the world's largest wooden coaster, and
only wooden coster in the world with a *loop*. I took POV footage of my
friends on Face/Off (inverted boomerang prototype wher riders sit
back-to-back so they face the people in the car behind/in front of them),
and Drop Zone at night was insane (world's tallest Gyro Drop - a ring of 40
seats rises a 100-metre tower before falling).

I don't know if I'll bother doing a Trip Report, but I think I'll put up a
page with some pictures.

    Iain