 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6528
Re: HI Guys!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 20:00:44 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Tim Courtney writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Tim Courtney writes:

I swear...

<snip>

Oops, we don't allow swearing in rtlToronto.

Wow, something you guys *don't* allow ;-)

<gdr>

-Tim

Well, there's a new sherrif in town--her name's Abby!

So out go the Farah(1) and car posters, and in comes the teddy bear curtains.

Out go the pizza boxes, in comes the table cloths/napkins

Out goes the vulgar language, in comes the 'polite talk'--

"Why Chris, you trimmed your moustache nicely today.  And doesn't Iain look
remarkably dapper with that hat?"

Dave K
(1) dating me, I know, but who's hot these days?  I'm outta the loop.