 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6484
Re: HI Guys!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 18:28:31 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden writes:
Hey,

Just thought I'd drop you guys a line and say hi!

Doing well in California...

Jeff VW

Hey Jeff,

Get home quick!  Chris is running rampant saying "technic rulz!  train is
dead!!" while the rest of us are trying to figure out how to get him committed.

Trains!

(still kick yer heinie in the next 'bot competition, Chris!!) ;)

Dave K
-putting smileys out there so the world can see that we're the friendliest
place on LUGNET.