 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6518
Re: HI Guys!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 17:00:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden writes:

Go ride some roller coasters!  You CAN!  :)

And I did, At Legoland... they were not all that huge, but they were fun,
They have a technic roller coaster (Project X) that is a steel mouse,

That model is actually a clone of Wonderland's "Fly" - that was the
prototype.  It's a MACK Wild Mouse... except that one is a mirror of
Wonderland's.  I love the themeing on the cars!

(Thanks Lar)

?

And was quite fun, we went on it 6 or 7 times...

In the Castle land there were 2 different coasters (one was gravity fed, so
I don't know if you can call it a coaster), I'll put some images up soon...

Looking forward to seeing the pictures.  When you say gravity fed, what do
you mean?  The other 2 coasters are a Caripro Batflyer and a Vekoma
Rollerskater - both of those are gravity driven...

http://www.rcdb.com/installationgallery554.htm?Picture=3

Mmm.  LOVE Vekoma Rollerskaters.  That double helix looks so frigin' good.

    Iain