 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6522
Re: HI Guys!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 17:49:59 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Tim Courtney writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden writes:

Go ride some roller coasters!  You CAN!  :)

And I did, At Legoland... they were not all that huge, but they were fun,
They have a technic roller coaster (Project X) that is a steel mouse,

That model is actually a clone of Wonderland's "Fly" - that was the
prototype.  It's a MACK Wild Mouse... except that one is a mirror of
Wonderland's.  I love the themeing on the cars!

(Thanks Lar)

?
On Monday six of hopped on the technic coaster for 3 spins around, Larry was
with us, and we were talking about the type of coaster (hence the steel
mouse comment)... I was actually thinking of the Fly at PCW when I was being
rocked for side to side, and bumping sholders with someone...

Jeff, you caught the picture with all of our hands up, and Abner sitting
arms folded over the safety bar, right? :-D That was fun!

NO!!! I Missed that one... :(

-Tim

PS - Is Toy in Rectum posting in .rtltoronto? Guess so... ;-)
ROTFLMAO :)
Jeff VW