 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6491
Re: HI Guys!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 19:45:02 GMT

Dave K
-putting smileys out there so the world can see that we're the friendliest
place on LUGNET.

Dave:

do you think there is a chance that the lugnet community would think we
are NOT the friendliest place on the net; and that by actually having to
point out the smile's people might construed that as sarcasm and in fact
we really do not like each other?

cause this would cause me great distress.

I'm concerned that we are now going out of our way to point out how nice
we are... only to have it back fire on us.

    <-- no smile

Chris
Why do solar calculators have an off button?

p.s. Dave, what do you think people feel I mean when I point out that
there is no smile?

:)

p.p.s what do you think my last smile means?

Geesh I could do this all day. That and analyze Iain's dreams.