 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6497
Re: HI Guys!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 22:53:09 GMT

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message

Iain being one of the coolest guys I know.

Only if by "coolest" you mean "biggest loser ever"

My dream involved penguins...

But, as Hammy Hampster used to say, "that's a story for another time..."

No come on!! Share!  :)

At Ventax we have a dog named Peaches.  She is very fat.  Peaches eats a
biscuit.  Then Peaches sits in the assembly hall, where it is warm.

    Iain