 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6409
Re: smash up derby
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 17:55:28 GMT

I think you've got the wrong idea.  I'm not saying _I_ will build something
that destroys Lego, but I don't want anyone thinking this will be something
like other LUGs where people HAVE TO WASH THEIR HANDS AFTER EATING BEFORE
TOUCHING A MOC.

Expect things to be broken is all I'm saying.  Don't come if you can't
handle another robot breaking beams as it hits you

OK, so were on the same page..... its not gonna be a deliberately break your
$100 receiver brick... BUT if you have a design that will allow for a broken
beam or plate.. then that MIGHT happen.

either way I'm still in.

I'm a big boy now.. I can take it.

Chris

Why do solar calculators have an off button?