 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6405
Re: smash up derby
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 16:09:08 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
again, I have to stress that when Calum says that we are in this to
DESTROY LEGO he is exaggerating.

Actually, I'm not.

cute.... but I've seen little in the way of robots from you these last
few games.... so unless your going to put your Geoffrey dollars where
you mouth is.....

--
Chris

Why do solar calculators have an off button?