 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6408
Re: smash up derby
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 17:40:40 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:
Expect things to be broken is all I'm saying.  Don't come if you can't
handle another robot breaking beams as it hits you, then driving your
robot's carcass into a trash compactor, where it is compacted into a little
flat pancake of ABS.  Of course that's not going to happen, but as the
subject suggests, you're not bringing your 1945 Bugatti for a concourse
showing either.

I appreciate Calum's efforts to be clear about what could happen in this
event.  This is why I won't be participating.  However I will come to
watch the carnage. :-)

Derek

p.s. If Calum will let me use my 1945 Bugatti, then I'd enter the contest.