 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6410
6409  |  6411
Subject:
Raycraft Specs (tm)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 18:37:38 GMT

Hey Derek,

How high were your legs for your modules?  I'm talking the distance from the
bottom of the mod to the end of the leg.  As well, those nifty adjustable
feet-Home Despot?

Just wonderin'.  I'm going to be building a few mods on Sat. and I was
hoping to get my mod legs as close to yours as possible.

The mods themselves will be (hopefully) spec as outlined by rtlToronto
standards ;)

Dave K