 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6423
Re: OT: Why February Dinner is on Saturday, the Long Story Re: Raycraft Specs (tm)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 15:59:45 GMT

This was really quite an interesting wedding.  I've been to several so far,

"Several"?  Wow.

Being Italian, we go to weddings almost as often as we eat expensive cheese
and pasta.  I must have been to well over 100 weddings in my life.  All of
them over-the-top mega-italian-affairs of course.  The year we got married
(1990), we had 13 weddings to attend.  I kid you not.

Mario