 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6425
Re: Raycraft Specs (tm) - specs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 16:18:28 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Derek Raycraft writes:

Sorry, I got home from work last night and fell asleep before I could remember
to do anything.  Here is a diagram if the dimensions for my train module table
legs.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/derek/miscellaneous/moduletablelegs.gif

If you build to them, double check them as you're building.  The dimensions
given are actuall dimensions, not the wierd dimensions you get wood in where
its smaller then the size given.

Derek