 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6012
Re: 10024 - Red Baron
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 04:35:01 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
Judging by how much Calum enjoyed making a "Brick Angel" in the freestyle
room in DC this summer (read: not at all), I'm thinking that romping about

It was fun in concept, sort of like unloading a full lab of new
workstations.  Then it disappeared the the minute my back hit the ground
with several pieces in between.  Sort of like after the third or fourth
machine and you realize there's 43 more machines; you don't own them, the
university does; and the goddamned undergrads take it all for granted anyways.*

* undergrad lab purchasing flashback.

This is going downhill fast.

rtlToronto: Going downhill fast.

Calum