 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6009
Re: 10024 - Red Baron
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 16:58:30 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:

So she starts, and 3 hours later she has the Red Baron together *and* (the
best part) she was very excited when it was nearing completion.  She never
had LEGO sets in the past with instructions to follow--she's from the 'old
school' of just basic sets.

It's a romantic way to spend the evening.  I'm still looking for that
"special someone" who's willing to put together the 8880 Supercar with me.

   Iain

Yeah, we're going to play 'strip-building' when we get married--we're
hammering out the rules now, but after we're hitched, we buy sets and the
clothes go flying!

I pretty much have no problem with that.

Just letting y'all know that if you buy me LEGO sets for a wedding present,
that we're going to enjoy putting them together *very* much.

Now is that a better visual image than Chris in black Spandex?

Dave K