 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6019
Re: 10024 - Red Baron
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 21:24:18 GMT

Of course, there may be a problem with them getting up and running away
after the toss (before the official measurement) so we should target a large
bed of nails, to make sure they stay put.

NOW your talking my language!!!

maybe we should tip the nails with some sort of instant contact poison??

so that when we use the lego trebuchet it'll be better for the cat
landing.