 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6011
Re: paper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 23:07:57 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
"Angelo Castellano" <statsone@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

Did anyone buy it today?

Did the article even go?

   Iain

I bought the sunday star and paged thru the entire paper--nada :(

mayhaps it showed up in a different edition or it just didn't get done in
time for Sundays paper.

I got a message from Chris today and it apparently is going to the next
Sunday edition a week from now.  Got bumped due to lack of space.

Calum