 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5731
5730  |  5732
Subject:
Delightful Radio Shack VIC20 Robot Article
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 06:00:28 GMT

http://cbm.csbruce.com/~csbruce/cbm/transactor/v7/i4/p037.html

It's a scan archive of one of the most amazing magazines ever-the
Transactor.  While other computer magazines of the 80's focused on boring
BASIC games you could key in, the Transactor (named after the Commodore PET)
was a hardcore hacking journal, with stuff about reprogramming your 1541's
onboard processor, sawing ram chips in half to make a rough digital camera,
and...

...tearing apart the Radio Shack Armatron for control from a Commodore VIC20.

A treat.

Calum