 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5747
Re: Delightful Radio Shack VIC20 Robot Article
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 03:18:44 GMT

<snip>
onboard processor, sawing ram chips in half to make a rough digital
camera,
actually we did not cut them in half we took the tiny metal plate off the
top, to expose the actaul IC, and put a lens in front of it, got 1 or 2K
resolution, with a split in the middle since the chips were made in two
halves.

...tearing apart the Radio Shack Armatron for control from a Commodore • VIC20.

A treat.

Calum

I still have my Armatron !!

Cheers