 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 549
Re: new game/rule help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 17:15:31 GMT

I'll do it next time.  I'm over 8.  Says so right here on my
driver's license.

Jeff :D

Chris Magno wrote:

Dunno, I didn't deliberately remove it...I can put it back in if you like.
Suggest a modification and I'll add it in.

Calum

OK, since your being so nice, can I take advantage of the situation and
ask that we make a rule like thus:

If you are under the age of 8 and happen to be standing next to Chris
when his bot is losing  YOU ARE NOT allowed to tell Chris "your robot
sucks"

(not that this happened to me during two different robot games.)

:)

Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @
http://www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm