 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 530
Re: new game/rule help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 19:18:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
Just in case you missed it.  Calum has posted the details of the next
RTL robot game.

After much debate, (and fisticuffs) we settled on the maxwell demon
game.  all the rules are on the RTL page.   Calum and I are re-fining
little details.

I will need more clarification.  I already have many evil ideas that can happen
in the field:

Can I just drop a static fence to keep my black blocks in, so others cannot
take it?

Can I unfold a big fence along the middle line of the field, to keep others
from coming over?

This come along with the big fance idea - can I throw blocks over the fence?

Does the black blocks counts if the robot(s) keep them in the body (i.e. mobile
fence)?

The sentence is incomplete, so I guess the score is black blocks minus white
blocks on your starting side?

What is colour reading values of the playfield ground and wall?