 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 508
507  |  509
Subject:
new game/rule help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 00:57:48 GMT

Just in case you missed it.  Calum has posted the details of the next
RTL robot game.

After much debate, (and fisticuffs) we settled on the maxwell demon
game.  all the rules are on the RTL page.   Calum and I are re-fining
little details.

I have a question for the group.

One of the agreed upon things is:

24" x 24"  size limit (sorry Dave but after your robot the table legs
couldn't handle the mass)   ;)
Unlimited RCX's with no penalty
Swarming robots is allowed.

to me this means you can build a "robot" that is really 2 or more bots
that each go about their thing.

My question:

If someone is entering 4 robots as ONE player, should the robot have to
be one robot to start and break into 4 robots, OR should all the entered
robots just have to fit in the square??

I'd like it to be the break a part bot, but Calum says it makes it too
complex.

BTW if you are new to this group all info can be found here. As well as
LOTS of pictures from past games.

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/

Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @