 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5273
Re: Ahhhh... New Road plates...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 18:27:14 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Derek Raycraft writes:

2003 IKEA CATALOGUE!@$(!*@$(!@$! PORFLYTS AND IVIKENS FOR EVERYONE!!!!

The new catalogue is out.  Woo Hoo!  But how come they never send me
one. :-(  I want oddly named furniture that I assemble myself too.

Don't worry, they never send it to me, either.  I just took one from the
pile at the door.  :)

By the way, what did you end up doing with that large chunk of glass
with the wavy lines on it?  You got it at the same time as the picture
frame for your laptop.

Oh, the GASSA?  I put them up in my kitchen.  I put the flowery one and the
circle one next to my stove, and then on the oposite wall next to my
Microwave which sits on my STEN, I put the wavy one (get it? Microwave?
waves? HAHA! I am so clever).

And then I put the picture frame on top of my blue LACK (no. 3), which sits
next to my GRANO which is across from my JERKER and a NON and KIMSTSA...

etc...

:)

    Ike... er.. Iain

OMG I could get a job at IKEA