 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5267
Re: Ahhhh... New Road plates...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 16:06:07 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Derek Raycraft writes:

I think they might be having problems at the moment.  I just went to
shop.lego.com and got the under construction error page.  Tried again
and it worked.

Do you guys have a high speed connection at work?  We have one like 28.8
modem shared by like 10 computers.  And the phone lines in Ayr are tin cans
and string.  So the modulation isn't as good.

    Iain