 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5259
Re: Ahhhh... New Road plates...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 15:02:30 GMT

I thought those were new road plates.  I saw them a few days ago but
couldn't remember if I'd seen them before.  The strange thing is they
are only shown with the Creator sets.  If you look under City you'll see
the older road plates.

I need some T road plates, now I don't know which ones to get.  The road
looks like its even wider on the new plates, but I'm not sure.

Derek

Jeff Van Winden wrote:

http://shop.lego.com/leaf.asp?Type=4&CatID={935874EE-2823-4955-B71F-2A0D6A700705}

Jeff VW